https://www.nutrasenwellness.com is owned and operated by Nutrasen and may contain advertisements,sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
https://www.nutrasenwellness.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
We believe in honesty of relationship,opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Nutrasen is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Nutrasen makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
We do not sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use our website with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
This website provides general health information. The materials in Nutrasenwellness.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
1. The website’s content does not replace professional medical opinion, care and diagnosis. None of the products and services mentioned at Nutrasenwellness.com should be performed or otherwise used without approval from your health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
2. There may be risks associated with the products and services mentioned on Nutrasenwellness.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in Nutrasenwellness.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at Nutrasenwellness.com are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at Nutrasenwellness.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
5. Rights and re-selling: Under no circumstances do we allow the re-sale of Shanti unless without written consent and approval. Any purchases of Shanti or any other Supplements under the brand Nutrasen is for personal use only and cannot be re-sold or re-packaged or distributed by an individual, third party, company or wholesaler. By purchasing Shanti through this website you agree to not re-sell, re-package, not to act as/be a wholesaler, and not to be a third party distributor and that your purchase of Shanti is for personal consumption only.
Contact us at anytime if you have any questions. We answer calls in-house and do not outsource our support.
Nutrasen Wellness Customer Service
Phone: 1-800-230-8870 (+1-416-227-9665 outside the U.S.)
Email: [email protected]
We don't support unsolicited commercial e-mail. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community.
We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY
Our website contains hypertext links to websites and other information created and maintained by other individuals and organizations. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information or privacy policies posted on these linked websites. You should know that these websites may track visitor viewing habits.
Unless otherwise expressly stated by us, hyperlinks to particular items do not reflect their importance, and are not an endorsement of the individuals or organizations sponsoring the websites, the views expressed on the websites, or the products or services offered on the websites.
We permit links to our website if they do not imply an endorsement by, or affiliation with, our website.
We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date links. Any and all links may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with links on our website, or for more information about this policy, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a nontransferable revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to [email protected]
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail to [email protected] so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nutrasen Wellness, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising from the use of our website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or the products and services discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrate on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitute your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Terms and Conditions of Use was last updated on 01-07-2021.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and providing us with information relating to your concern.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail to [email protected], and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
479 Ellerslie Avenue
Toronto, ON Canada
These terms and conditions were last updated on 03-31-2022.